- Alan and Pat Davey (Bordeaux, France)
- Becca Jones (Kiwoko, Uganda)
- Nathanael and Anna Ayling (Sapporo, Japan)
After fourteen happy years in pastoral ministry at Christ Church, Deeside (near Chester) Pat and Alan and their children, Gwilym and Catrin moved to Bordeaux, supported by their home church, to begin learning French in order to join the UFM Bordeaux team. The road to Bordeaux began when Pat and Alan went on honeymoon to Fuengirola in Southern Spain. It was there that the spiritual needs of continental Europe stopped being simply a known fact and became a personal challenge. After that the road was long and winding, but they finally moved to Bordeaux in August 2005, sure of God’s guiding hand.
They are helping with a church plant in Bordeaux (Eglise Réformée Evangélique de la Gironde) and also with student evangelism and ministry with the goal of seeing a strong Bible church established and strong Bible Christians going all over the world with the gospel.
Latest blog posts from Alan:
- Cartes de séjour : right to remain (14 November 2018)
- Messa per Rossini at the Cathedral (14 November 2018)
- It's a "gros truc". (12 November 2018)
- A meeting with an asylum seeker and a refugee (12 November 2018)
- We don't entirely understand what these earthworks are about (10 November 2018)